Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Summer Youth Conservation Crew

Another summer has come to a close for the Youth Crew here at FPC and for the second time, I am amazed. Once again, I’ve grown as a young adult and leader. Once again, I’ve met new, amazing people. Once again, I’ve seen the wonders of the park and what it means to our community. I’m sad that the summer is coming to a close because the best part about it is being able to work here. The experiences and friendships made here can last a lifetime, and in that lifetime I will be grateful for the Franklin Park Coalition.
--Bianka

This is part of a series of writings from members of past Summer Youth Conservation Crews. The Franklin Park Coalition Boston Marathon Team raises money to support different programs in the park each season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment